**DO NOT DELETE TEXT, ONLY THE PICTURE WILL SHOW**
I present to you, The Silently Suffering Network!
"The Silently Suffering is a network of blogs whose owners may or may not suffer from a range of mental disorders. This network is not meant to glorify self harm, eating disorders, or any other mental afflictions, but rather to provide a place for those suffering to get advice and support."
- You must be following the owner (me) and co-owner (her) we will check!
- Reblogs only, likes will not be counted
- Can be reblogged up to 5 times
- ABSOLUTELY NO PRO SELF-HARM, EATING DISORDER, ETC. BLOGS WILL BE ADMITTED
- Black and white blogs are preferred, but tbh it doesn’t really matter. You also do not have to have a mental disorder or any disorder for that matter; this network is for people who just want to help out and give advice too.
- Follower count doesn’t matter bc that’s fucking stupid
- Be nice!
WE WILL PICK BASED ON:
- Your personality as portrayed on your blog
- This one is minor, bc personality overrides aesthetics but, we will also look at your theme and posts. It’s always nice to have a good theme, but that does not mean it’ll give you a better chance at being picked.
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN FROM JOINING:
- Friends yay!
- Help with html, advice, or anything else.
- Promos from each other (just ask politely)
- Votes for each other in polls (again, just ask politely)
- Followers and stuff
- Basically we’ll help each other out and be friends you get the point
- We’ll pick on January 25th, however we may extend it depending on the notes
- rn we’ll be picking 20 bloggers to be on the network, but ofc later on i’ll add more open spots.
- If there is a vacant position, you can apply simply by clicking on “APPLY” and shooting me a message.
- If you really really wanna get in, you’ll have a higher chance by sending a message to me here explaining why you think you’d be a good choice for the network
*My ask box is linked to my FAQ. The questions you see there are not to be answered, they are just questions I happen to get often.*
- If there are any more questions that I didn’t address, you can message me here
- You can find the network page here
I have found a few blogs I really like just by looking through my messages. If you want to explain to me why you think you should be in the network, I’d suggest you to be very specific. Though this isn’t too big of a deal, many of the applications are very repetitive and sound almost exactly the same. You should try to include a little more about yourself in the application as well!
***SINCE THIS POST HAS REACHED 500 NOTES, THE MEMBERSHIP HAS INCREASED TO 20 PEOPLE***